The Ninth Session of the United Nations Committee of Experts on Global Geospatial Information Management (UN-GGIM) was held from 7 - 9 August 2019 at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. UN-GGIM seeks to promote international cooperation in the field of global geospatial information management, and as the relevant body on geospatial information management in the United Nations, to report on all matters relating to geography, geospatial information and related topics........
The following resources provide useful information to participants of the Ninth session:
- 1st Meeting (7 August 2019 AM)
- 2nd Meeting (7 August 2019 PM)
- 3rd Meeting (8 August 2019 AM)
- 4th Meeting (8 August 2019 PM)
- 5th Meeting (9 August 2019 AM)
- 6th Meeting (9 August 2019 PM)