Parallel Session : Smart, Resilient and Sustainable Societies
"Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Urban Spatial Planning"
- Monday, 19 November 2018
- 11:30 – 13:00
E305, Exhibition Center
The session examines machine learning in recognition of built-up areas and land use functions, City Intelligent Model (CIM) and its applications, a Big Data decision supporting platform for urban planning and an urban future prediction model. The session will discuss the feasibility and methods of combining artificial intelligence with urban planning by providing binding points between AI and urban spatial planning with contributions from top experts and scholars in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Urban Planning worldwide.
Mr. WU Zhiqiang, Tongji University
- Mr. Otthein HERZOG, Acatech
- Mr. CAO Buyang, School of Software Engineering Tongji University
- Mr. XU Liyan, Peking University
- Ms. Liu Chang, Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Mr. Huangqian, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Mr. CAO Buyang, School of Software Engineering Tongji University